小高技术网-免费分享创业技术、为农村创业者服务!
当前位置: 小高技术网 > 技术常识4>正文

故事之间有联系的剧本怎么写(故事之间有联系的剧本)

2023-03-04 16:18:01 技术常识4 详解

【温馨提示】本文共有25515个字,预计阅读完需要64分钟,请仔细阅读哦!


匠心:木牛流马与石牛流马(动漫电影剧本)听曹爷爷讲过去的故事,下面一起来看看本站小编常路明作家唐诗三百首给大家精心整理的答案,希望对您有帮助

故事之间有联系的剧本1

常路明作家原创小说

做客山西晋中后沟村,只为欣赏宏艺园林老总曹旭的舅舅,著名碑刻大师的书法,无意中听到了一个惊心动魄的故事,不敢私藏,今天在今日头条讲出来。

世人只知道有木牛流马,很少有人知道还有石牛流马。而就在山西祁县乔家大院旁边,有一个杨家村,这个神存在同时出现了。

听曹爷爷讲,杨家村的杨员外很有钱,他有一个镖局,镖局里有两个厉害角色,一个叫花尚天,一个叫农小微。不知从何时起,二人杠上了。

既然是镖局,自然得比较注意运力和安全。农小微赶着一队木牛流马,花尚天带着一队石牛流马,披星戴月,专门替乔家运输,做俄罗斯人的生意。二人不分伯仲,常常在杨员外跟前暗暗较劲,非得把对方的业绩比下去。

杨员外看在眼里,急在心头。

杨员外虽然日进斗金,可是内心的安全感却越来越紧迫。他嘱咐管家李宇峰,一定要把调解工作做好,毕竟这可是关系到杨家的兴衰大事。

其实,众人只看到了花尚天和农小微暗战,却不知道制作傀儡的人是谁。

田一然,鲁班传人的第九十八代传人。鲁班技艺传男不传女,可是到了田一然的母亲鲁西倩这一代,鲁家只有她一个女儿。迫不得已,这门技艺就传给了田家。

天上飞的,地上跑的,水中游的,都被小淘气田一然给整出来。后来等田一然长大了,在这个杨家村,杨员外就把田一然拜为私塾的先生。

田一然收了两个孤儿做弟子,一个花尚天,一个农小微。两个孩子整日里摇头晃脑地跟着之乎者也,四书五经,学得有声有色,不亦乐乎。

杨员外又请了花和尚的第三十八代孙子哈雷,负责培训二人功夫。这个哈雷原名叫花四海,因为留洋归来,留守杨家,成为武教头。

这下子,花尚天与农小微那可是得了真传。二人天资聪颖,暗地里学本领,相互赶超。他们的恩师田一然和哈雷当然开心了,经常给偷偷吃小锅饭。

哈雷喜欢花尚天多一些,因此传授他武功自然多一些用心。花尚天瞅着空挡,带着牛肉汾酒就过去找师傅哈雷修炼武功。

田一然喜欢文质彬彬的农小微,于是常把傀儡术多传授一些。

这一日,杨员外所在的杨家村来了两个不速之客。一个会跑的怪物,驮着两个东洋人到了杨府。

“鄙人大日本帝国山本大队长。大日本帝国已经占领平遥县城,杨君阁下,最好识时务,把你的镖局纳入帝国运输队!”来人气势汹汹,来者不善。

杨员外见多识广,一边假意答应,一边做了最坏的打算。他和敌后武工队队长李信取得了联系,卧底运输队。

在一次运送药品的时候,日本人开始怀疑杨员外了。因为,八路军准时准点包围了运输队。花尚天的石牛流马和农小微的木牛流马负责运输的武器和药品,粮食,都被劫走了。

这天晚上,月黑风高,阴云密布,空气闷热,似乎要天塌了一般。

只听得一声清脆的枪响,随即引发了电闪雷鸣。

“不好!”花尚天和农小微冲到了私塾的时候,浑身湿淋淋的二人,看到恩施田一然倒在血泊中。

私塾内一片狼藉,杀手似乎把这里翻了个遍。他们在找什么呢?

突然,田一然的身子动了一下,手中一个木制甲壳虫跑了出来。

看着甲壳虫向屋子的里屋跑去,二人急忙追过去。

甲壳虫钻进屋子角落的小洞里,只听得咯吱吱的声音,一个地窖的楼体口出现在眼前。

下面灯火辉煌,正是供奉鲁班的祠堂。

二人来到鲁班的木制雕像前跪下,眼前竟然出现了两只仙鹤,驮着二人飞起来。

二人只听得风声,不一会儿到了另外一个世界。这里金碧辉煌,竟然是杨员外的藏金库。

仙鹤落下,一个木偶人出现了,手里托着一个木匣子。木匣子上刻着《鲁班输》。

二人跪下,接过木匣子,正要翻看,一声枪响,惊醒了梦中人。

一个黑衣女子,翻滚着柔软的身躯,已然逼近了二人。

这是一名日本忍者,她把手枪收起,手中握着倭刀,挥舞着冲过来。

说时迟那时快,平地起风雷。一张大网突然横空出现,将来人收入囊中。

大网越收越紧,来人惨叫中。

经过简单审讯,平遥敌后武工队知道了幕后黑手,就是驻扎在平遥的日本大队长山本。

一个暗杀行动诞生了。

手枪队队长杨志君,带领敌后武工队佯攻,花尚天和农小微为师报仇。

花尚天牵着石牛流马,装了不少炸药,跟着农小微的木牛流马,装了不少好酒好肉,尤其是手枪队队长杨志君夫人制作的火腿肠,那个香啊!

假装去犒劳十恶不赦的鬼子,二人就进入了鬼子的阵营。

就在二人布局爆破的时候,哈雷出现了。

只见他从房顶一路小跑,像一只轻盈的燕子。

这一晚,平遥日本鬼子驻扎地电闪雷鸣,鬼哭狼嚎。

这一夜,山本成为了无头骑士。

花尚天牵着石牛流马,每个敌营放一个,石牛配上炸药,可劲儿收拾睡梦中的鬼子。

后来呢?我们一群小朋友围着曹爷爷问:“那花尚天和农小微呢?那鲁班技艺传下来没有?曹爷爷,您会制作石牛流马吗?”

曹爷爷指着远处说:“他们在远处呢!”说着,早就是眼泪纵横。

“孩子们,你们来后沟研习,学种庄稼,这和平美好的生活来之不易啊!要不是那些人民子弟兵,还有抗日志士,哪来这中华盛世呢?”曹爷爷说完,把一本书递给了大家。

“《鲁班输》!”孩子们欢呼起来。

“孩子们,你们学会了,造机器人保卫祖国,怎么样?”曹爷爷问:“跟着曹爷爷的科协,学习科学好不好?”

远方,田一然,花尚天,农小微,杨志君,郭继红,李信,哈雷分别骑着石牛流马和木牛流马走在朝阳中,他们在微笑,伸出手来,一起做了V字。

曹爷爷抬头之际,似乎看到了他们,点点头用平遥话说道:“新农村振兴,有你们祝福,一定没问题!”

故事之间有联系的剧本2

谷歌翻译,未做更正。不通顺的地方请看电影。

The Age of Adaline

阿达琳时代

On December 31st., two thousand fourteen, a taxi cab traveled through San Francisco, from Chinatown to Marin.

2014年12月31日, 一辆出租车穿过旧金山, 从唐人街开往马林。

The car carried a single passenger, a woman, her birth name, Adaline Bowman,

这辆车载有一名乘客, 一名妇女,她的本名是阿达琳·鲍曼 (Adaline Bowman),

current alias, Jennifer Larson.

目前的别名,詹妮弗·拉尔森。

This is the first and last chapter of her story.

这是她故事的第一章也是最后一章。

Sorry, ya just gotta be quiet, my dad, he's still sleeping, he works nights.

对不起,你得安静点,我爸爸,他还在睡觉,他在晚上工作。

C'mon in.

进来吧

I... uh... finished the color SAP and the digital printing last night.

我……呃……昨晚完成了彩色SAP和数字印刷。

I pulled some line art from the internet, and printed the imperfections.

我从互联网上提取了一些线条艺术, 并打印了不完美之处。

See, that's kinda my secret, the dust marks and the discoloration.

看,这就是我的秘密,灰尘痕迹和变色。

No one's gonna question that detail in a million years.

一百万年后,没有人会质疑这个细节。

So, why 29? I mean, if I were you, shave a coupla years off, you could definitely get away with...

那么,为什么是 29?我的意思是,如果我是你,剃掉几年的coupla ,你绝对可以逃脱......

You're very kind, Tony.

你真好,托尼。

Nice work.

干得好。

It's a pleasure doing business with you. If you any of your friends ever need anything...

很高兴与您做生意。如果你身边的朋友有什么需要...

Why are you doing this? Come again?

你为什么做这个?再来?

You're a smart kid, forgery's a felony.

你是个聪明的孩子,伪造是重罪。

Two hundred and fifty thousand dollar fine, six years in jail.

罚款二十五万美元,坐牢六年。

Shit, you're... you're a cop?

该死,你是……你是警察?

No, I'm about as far from law enforcement as you can get.

不,我离执法部门很远。

I just hate to see wasted potential, Jeff.

我只是讨厌看到浪费的潜力,杰夫。

Tony. It's Tony.

托尼。是托尼。

The autographed baseballs in your bedroom... made out to Jeff.

你卧室里的亲笔签名棒球……是给杰夫做的。

Don't get sloppy, it's the little things that trip you up.

不要马虎,这是小事让你绊倒。

Honey, I'm home.

亲爱的,我回来了。

Reese?

里斯?

Hi!

你好!

There we go.

我们走了。

You're gonna love the new farm house.

你会喜欢新的农舍。

Clean air, acres and acres of woods, a mountain stream.

空气清新,千亩树林,山间溪流。

You'll feel like a puppy again.

你会再次感觉像一只小狗。

Did you know that your great, great, grandmother was born just a few towns over?

您知道吗,您的曾祖母就出生在几个城镇之外?

So was mine, not at the same time, of course.

我的也是,当然,不是同时。

Oh, I gotta go to work.

哦,我要去上班了。

Civic Archives, please. It may take a while, Market's jammed.

公民档案馆,请。可能需要一段时间,市场已被卡住。

Okay, then please take California to Hyde.

好的,那么请带加利福尼亚去海德。

There's construction on Hyde.

海德正在建设中。

Why don't you stay on this, take this to Golf, Golf to Bush, Bush to.

你为什么不坚持下去,把它带到高尔夫,高尔夫去布什,布什去。

Polk, Polk to Grove, and then just leave me on the corner of Market.

波尔克,波尔克到格罗夫,然后把我留在市场的拐角处。

You want my job? You never know.

你想要我的工作?你永远都不会知道。

Morning, Jennie. Morning.

早上好,珍妮。早晨。

Morning. Hi, Kenneth.

早晨。嗨,肯尼斯。

We thought you might not be coming in today, being New Year's Eve, and all.

我们认为你今天可能不会进来,因为是除夕之类的。

Well, it's still a Wednesday, the fun doesn't start 'til tonight anyway.

好吧,这仍然是星期三,无论如何直到今晚才开始有趣。

Well, are you up for a little excitement right now?

那么,你现在是不是有点兴奋?

Sure, what is it?

当然,是什么?

Your favorite, the newsreel archive, it's finally being digitized.

你最喜欢的新闻片档案,它终于被数字化了。

We need a little help getting it ready to be shipped.

我们需要一点帮助来准备发货。

I'd love to.

我喜欢。

Adaline Marie Bowman was born at twelve-oh-one a.m., January 1st. Nineteen-oh-eight, at Children's Hospital, San Francisco,

阿达琳·玛丽·鲍曼 (Adaline Marie Bowman) 于 1 月 1 日凌晨 12 点出生。十九岁八, 在旧金山儿童医院,

the only child of Faye and Milton Bowman,

Faye 和 Milton Bowman 唯一的孩子,

On June 16th, 1929, just as Adaline Bowman and her mother stopped to admire the expanse, where three years hence construction would be finished on the Golden Gate Bridge, a young engineer displayed uncommon gallantry.

1929 年 6 月 16 日,就在阿达琳·鲍曼 (Adaline Bowman) 和她的母亲停下来欣赏这片将 在三年后完工的金门大桥时, 一位年轻的工程师表现出不寻常的英勇。

Eighty-seven days later Adaline married Clarence James Prescott, at Old Saint Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco.

八十七天后,阿达琳 在旧金山的老圣玛丽大教堂与克拉伦斯·詹姆斯·普雷斯科特结婚。

Three years later Adaline gave birth to a baby girl.

三年后,阿达琳生下了一个女婴。

They named her Fleming, after Adaline's paternal grandmother.

他们以阿达琳的祖母的名字命名她的弗莱明。

On February 17th, 1937 eight workers and two engineers lost their lives when a section of scaffolding fell through a safety net during construction of the Golden Gate Bridge.

1937 年 2 月 17 日, 在金门大桥施工期间,一段脚手架从安全网中掉下来,导致8 名工人和 2 名工程师丧生。

Among the deceased was Adaline's husband.

死者中有阿达琳的丈夫。

Ten months after her husband's death Adaline was driving north to her parents beach cottage where 5 year old Fleming was waiting up for her, when something highly unusual occurred, something almost magical...

在她丈夫去世十个月后,阿达琳开车向北前往她 父母的海滩小屋,5 岁的弗莱明正在那里等她, 这时发生了一件非常不寻常的事情,几乎是神奇的……

snow fell in Sonoma County, California.

加利福尼亚州索诺玛县降雪。

The immersion in the frigid water caused Adaline's body to go into an anoxic reflex, instantly stopping her breathing and slowing her heartbeat.

浸泡在冰冷的水中,让艾达琳的身体进入 缺氧反射,呼吸瞬间停止,心跳减慢。

Within 2 minutes, Adaline Bowman's core temperature had dropped to 87 degrees... her heart stopped beating.

不到两分钟,Adaline Bowman 的核心温度 就降到了 87 度……她的心脏停止了跳动。

At 8:55 a bolt of lightning struck the vehicle discharging half a billion volts of electricity and producing 60,000 amperes of current.

8 点 55 分,一道闪电击中了车辆,释放了 50 亿伏特的电力,并产生了 60,000 安培的电流。

Its effect was threefold.

它的作用是三重的。

First, the charge defibrillated Adaline Bowman's heart.

首先,充电除颤了 Adaline Bowman 的心脏。

Second, she was jolted out of her anoxic state causing her to draw her first breath in 2 minutes.

其次,她从缺氧状态中惊醒, 导致她在 2 分钟内第一次呼吸。

Third, based on Von Lehman's principle of electron compression in deoxyribonucleic acid, which will be discovered in the year two thousand thirty-five, Adaline Bowman will henceforth be immune to the ravages of time... she will never age another day.

第三,根据冯·雷曼的 脱氧核糖核酸电子压缩 原理, 2035 年将被发现,阿达琳·鲍曼从此不受时间的摧残……她将永远不会再老一天。

As the years passed, Adaline credited her unchanging appearance to a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, heredity, and good luck.

随着岁月的流逝,阿达琳将她不变的 外表 归功于健康饮食、锻炼、遗传和好运的结合。

Adaline? Miriam, hello.

阿达琳?米里亚姆,你好。

My god, you haven't changed a bit. Oh, that's very kind of you to say.

我的天,你一点都没变。哦,你说的真好。

Fleming, you're all grown up.

弗莱明,你们都长大了。

That's what I keep telling my mom, but she doesn't believe me.

这就是我一直告诉我妈妈的,但她不相信我。

I'm sorry we really must leave. But you... you look like sisters.

对不起,我们真的必须离开了。但是你……你看起来像姐妹。

You better stop or it'll go straight to my head.

你最好停下来,否则它会直接冲到我头上。

How is that possible? A new face cream... from Paris.

这怎么可能?一种新的面霜……来自巴黎。

Made from the royal jelly of the queen bee.

由蜂王的蜂王浆制成。

Okay, Darling, bye-bye now, great seeing you.

好的,亲爱的,再见了,很高兴见到你。

Action was required... just weeks later, when living a quiet suburban existence, Adaline was pulled over for a minor traffic infraction.

需要采取行动……就在几周后,在安静的郊区生活时, Adaline 因轻微的交通违规而被拦下。

Ma'am it says here you were born January 1st., 1908.

女士,这里说您出生于 1908 年 1 月 1 日。

That's right.

那就对了。

That would make you... 45 years old? Yes.

那会让你...... 45岁?是的。

Ma'am, I'm gonna hold onto this.

女士,我会坚持下去的。

When you come by the station house to pick it up, please bring your birth certificate.

到车站取件时,请携带出生证明。

I'd be happy to, Officer, is tomorrow morning all right?

我很乐意,警官,明天早上好吗?

Sure.

当然。

Soon after, Adaline moved back to San Francisco and took a clerical job at the School of Medicine.

不久之后,Adaline 搬回旧金山并在医学院找到了一份文书工作。

There, she availed herself of every opportunity to research her condition.

在那里,她利用一切机会研究自己的病情。

After a year of intense study, Adaline Bowman was forced to confront the fact that there was absolutely no scientific explanation for her condition.

经过一年的紧张研究,Adaline Bowman 被迫面对这样一个 事实:她的病情完全没有科学解释。

Are you a member of the communist party or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

你是共产党员还是曾经是共产党员?

Adaline?

阿达琳?

I'm sorry, you have the wrong person.

对不起,你找错人了。

We're from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miss Bowman.

我们来自联邦调查局,鲍曼小姐。

We'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.

如果你不介意的话,我们想问你几个问题。

Why, I've done nothing wrong.

为什么,我没有做错任何事。

I'm a good American, how dare you bother me at my place of employment.

我是个好美国人,你怎么敢在我工作的地方打扰我。

It couldn't be helped, Ma'am.

没办法了,女士。

We have no record of your residence. This way please.

我们没有您的住所记录。这边请。

Nothing to worry about, Miss Bowman, we're just going to run a few tests on you.

没什么可担心的,鲍曼小姐,我们只是要对你进行一些测试。

If anyone contacts you, tell them that I went to Europe on vacation, that I never came back.

如果有人联系你,告诉他们我去欧洲度假,我再也没有回来。

The next time we see each other, I'll have a new identity.

下次见面时,我会有一个新的身份。

I'll always be your mother, you'll just have to introduce me as your friend.

我永远是你的妈妈,你只需要介绍我为你的朋友。

Mama, no. It has to be this way... here.

妈妈,没有。必须这样……在这里。

To insure the freedom and safety of herself and her daughter Adaline vowed to keep moving, changing her name, residence, and appearance every decade,

为了确保自己和女儿的自由和安全,阿达琳发誓要 每十年改变一次名字、住所和容貌,

and never to speak a word of her fate to another living soul.

永远不要对另一个活着的灵魂说出她的命运。

In seven weeks, when Jennifer Larson disappears forever, and Susan Fleisher takes up residence in a remote farmhouse in Ashton, Oregon,

七个星期后,当詹妮弗·拉尔森永远消失, 苏珊·弗莱舍在俄勒冈州阿什顿的一个偏远农舍中定居时,

Adaline Bowman, beside one moment of weakness.

阿达琳鲍曼,在一瞬间的虚弱旁边。

Will have kept her vow for the past 60 years.

在过去的 60 年里,她将信守誓言。

Hello, Regan.

你好,里根。

Amanda, you're not going to stand me up, are you?

阿曼达,你不会让我站起来的,是吗?

You asked me that last year, why don't you trust me?

去年你问我,你为什么不相信我?

Oh, I just can't believe you haven't got a better offer.

哦,我简直不敢相信你没有更好的报价。

Impossible.

不可能的。

I'll pick you up eight?

我来接你八个?

Actually, that's the other reason I called.

实际上,这就是我打电话的另一个原因。

The Grand Hotel of Nob Hill is sending a car for me.

诺布山大酒店派车来接我。

Look at you. Have you ever been there for New Years?

看着你。你去过那里过新年吗?

Only once, ages ago.

只有一次,很久以前。

I guess it's pretty lavish.

我想这是相当奢侈的。

Well, I better get to it then, I'll see you soon.

好吧,那我最好先说一下,我很快就会见到你。

Bye, Regan.

再见,里根。

Are you hungry?

你饿了吗?

No?

不?

Oh, you just want to come out with me tonight, don't you?

哦,你今晚只想跟我出来,是吗?

Sorry, buddy, it's a girls night.

对不起,伙计,这是一个女孩之夜。

Avery, if you do not remove the hand my knee...

艾弗里,如果你不把手移开,我的膝盖……

My two hands are on the table, Adaline.

我的两只手在桌子上,阿达琳。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Happy New Year. Oh! Hey, Amanda.

新年快乐。哦!嘿,阿曼达。

That was you clapping, wasn't it? How did you guess?

那是你在鼓掌,不是吗?你怎么猜的?

You've got manners. We're the last two.

你有礼貌。我们是最后两个。

Hey, grab a glass.

嘿,拿一杯。

Tell me, what did I miss?

告诉我,我错过了什么?

Oh, not much, just some happy chatter.

哦,不多,只是一些愉快的闲聊。

It's funny, no matter how old you get, New Year's Eve still feels like the one night where anything's possible.

有趣的是,无论您多大年纪, 新年前夜仍然感觉像是一个一切皆有可能的夜晚。

What's your resolution?

你的决心是什么?

Same as always, true love. How about you?

一如既往,真爱。你呢?

To live this year as though it were my last.

把今年当成最后一次来过。

Well, you never know, it could be, at our age.

好吧,你永远不知道,在我们这个年龄,它可能是。

So, Helia, let's live.

所以,海莉亚,让我们活下去吧。

Beware, bachelor at three o'clock, we need to stir him up.

小心,三点钟的单身汉,我们需要把他激怒。

What's he like?

他长什么样?

Brown hair, icy blues, mid-30's.

棕色的头发,冰冷的蓝色,30 多岁。

How many with you who is kicking out my babies?

你们有多少人在踢我的孩子?

He's here.

他在这儿。

Good evening, ladies. Welcome to Cougartown.

晚上好,女士们。欢迎来到美洲狮城。

I know, we don't look a day over 28, you're too kind. What's your name?

我知道,我们看起来不会超过 28 岁,你太客气了。你叫什么名字?

Dale... Davenport. Dale's a painter.

戴尔……达文波特。戴尔是个画家。

Really? Yeah, a starving artist, though.

真的吗?是的,不过是一个饥饿的艺术家。

Because he doesn't accept his affluent family's help.

因为他不接受富裕家庭的帮助。

I... I'm sorry, have we met?

我……对不起,我们见过吗?

No, no, no, just your Cartier wrist watch, one of the very first.

不,不,不,只是您的卡地亚腕表,这是最早的腕表之一。

I'm assuming it was given to you by a well to do grandfather.

我假设它是由一个做祖父的井给你的。

A great-grandfather, but how do you know I paint?

一个曾祖父,但你怎么知道我画画?

You hands are covered in paint. That one was easy.

你的手沾满了油漆。那个很容易。

Well, Picasso, have a seat, we're gonna buy you a drink.

好吧,毕加索,请坐,我们要请你喝一杯。

Sure.

当然。

Happy New Year. Happy New Year.

新年快乐。新年快乐。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Six, five, four...

六、五、四……

Three, two, one.

三二一。

Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

Hello.

你好。

Thank you, Sweetheart.

谢谢你,亲爱的。

No, no, you don't have to sing.

不,不,你不必唱歌。

Please, please, don't sing, I've already had enough birthdays.

求求你别唱了,我已经过够生日了。

Where are you?

你在哪里?

You didn't go out at all?

你根本没出去?

Well, I don't blame you.

嗯,我不怪你。

Are we still on for tomorrow?

我们明天还在吗?

Great, all right, get some sleep. I love you.

太好了,好好睡一觉。我爱你。

Good night.

晚安。

Whoever he is, I hope he has one helluva an excuse.

不管他是谁,我希望他有一个很好的借口。

Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

对不起,我不是故意吓你的。

It's just... isn't there some sort of tradition.

只是……难道没有什么传统。

If you're alone on New Year Eve that you're supposed to kiss a stranger?

如果你在新年前夜独自一人,你应该吻一个陌生人吗?

Damn it, you've heard it before.

该死的,你以前听说过。

Just once, from a young Bing Crosby... type.

只有一次,来自年轻的 Bing Crosby... 类型。

Happy New Year.

新年快乐。

I am too old for this. Oh, no, don't disappear.

我太老了。哦,不,不要消失。

I'll call you tomorrow and you can tell me everything I missed. I love you.

明天我会打电话给你,你可以告诉我我错过的一切。我爱你。

Bye, Beautiful.

再见,美丽。

That'll teach me not to put my hand where it doesn't belong.

那会教我不要把手放在不该放的地方。

Something tells me it won't.

有人告诉我它不会。

You know, that was a risky move.

你知道,这是一个冒险的举动。

What was?

什么是?

Not introducing yourself before you leave.

临走前不做自我介绍。

I'm a daredevil.

我是个胆小鬼。

I'm Ellis, a pleasure to meet you.

我是埃利斯,很高兴认识你。

Like the Island? No man is.

喜欢海岛?没有人是。

I'm Jenny.

我是珍妮

The poem?

诗?

No? "Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,".

不?“说我累,说我难过,”。

Say that health and wealth have miss'd me, Say I'm growing old, but add,.

“说健康和财富错过了我,说我变老了,但补充说,”

Jenny kissed me.

“珍妮吻了我。”

Who wrote that?

谁写的?

Oh, one of the romantics, I think. No, you're not sure.

哦,我认为是浪漫主义者之一。不,你不确定。

Actually, I am, but I don't want to come across like a know-it-all.

事实上,我是,但我不想给人一种无所不知的感觉。

Too bad, Henri, I adore know-it-alls.

太糟糕了,亨利,我喜欢无所不知。

So, where are you off to?

那么,你要去哪里?

Some place better food... my apartment.

一些地方更好的食物......我的公寓。

And yourself?

和你自己?

Back to the party. I just wanted to spend 27 floors with you.

回到聚会上。我只是想和你一起度过27层楼。

Well, that was a risky move. What?

嗯,这是一个冒险的举动。什么?

Leaving your date upstairs. I hope it was worth it.

把你的约会对象留在楼上。我希望这是值得的。

What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

Oh, come on, that beautiful woman in blue.

哦,来吧,那个美丽的蓝衣女人。

Does her name happen to end in "kova"?

她的名字碰巧以“kova”结尾吗?

No, her name is Agnes Boggs.

不,她的名字是艾格尼丝·博格斯。

Her uncle's the chef, I'll let him know you liked his food.

她叔叔是厨师,我会让他知道你喜欢他的食物。

And she's not my date.

而且她不是我的约会对象。

Taxi, Ma'am? Yes, please, thank you.

出租车,女士?是的,请,谢谢。

Good night.

晚安。

I'll just wait with you.

我只会和你一起等。

So you can find out where I live?

所以你能找到我住的地方吗?

It does make it a lot easier to send flowers.

送花确实方便多了。

Thank you, but I'll manage.

谢谢你,但我会处理的。

Goodbye, it's been an adventure meeting you.

再见,遇见你是一次冒险。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Wait!

等待!

There you go again, putting your hand in places it doesn't belong.

你又来了,把手放在不属于它的地方。

How do we get in touch? Happy New Year, Ellis.

我们如何取得联系?新年快乐,埃利斯。

Thank you, Sir.

谢谢你,先生。

Am I late? No more than usual.

我迟了吗?不比平时多。

Happy Birthday, Mama.

生日快乐,妈妈。

Thank you, Darling.

谢谢你,亲爱的。

I'm so happy to see you.

很高兴见到你。

You know you don't have to still give me cards.

你知道你不必仍然给我卡片。

I love you. I love you, too.

我爱你。我也爱你。

So, when you are moving back up? The third week in February.

那么,什么时候搬回去呢?二月的第三周。

Right on schedule. Of course.

准时。当然。

I see you already forgot our little talk about sodium.

我看你已经忘记了我们关于钠的小话题。

No, I am simply choosing to ignore it.

不,我只是选择忽略它。

Actually, I'm thinking of moving, myself.

其实,我自己也在考虑搬家。

But you love where you live.

但你喜欢你住的地方。

I do, but, you know, there's just too many stairs.

我有,但是,你知道,楼梯太多了。

Last week Kay Alfonso fell, and she broke her hip.

上周凯·阿方索摔倒了,摔断了臀部。

The doctor said she might never leave the hospital.

医生说她可能永远不会出院了。

And the very next day, Molly Andrews called me, and she told me about this wonderful retirement community in Arizona.

第二天,莫莉·安德鲁斯打电话给我, 她告诉我亚利桑那州这个美妙的退休社区。

She moved in last spring. She said she's never been happier in her whole life.

去年春天她搬来了。她说她这辈子从来没有这么开心过。

What's a matter?

有什么事吗?

We bought in Oregon so that I could be close to you.

我们在俄勒冈州购买,这样我就可以靠近你。

You could come up for long visits, move in with me eventually.

你可以长期拜访, 最终和我一起住。

We haven't lived together since I was in high school.

我们从高中开始就没有住在一起。

A little bit. You're not getting any younger.

一点点。你不再年轻了。

What if you move to Arizona and something happened to you?

如果你搬到亚利桑那州并且发生了什么事怎么办?

What if you get sick?

如果生病了怎么办?

Then, I would hope that you'd come and take care of me.

那么,我希望你能来照顾我。

What if I'm too late?

如果我来晚了怎么办?

No, no, we cannot do this, not on your birthday, it's a holiday.

不,不,我们不能这样做,不是在你生日那天,这是一个假期。

I nearly fell off my feet.

我差点摔倒。

What are you two clucking about?

你们两个在嘀咕什么?

Major news! Mr. Jones is donating fifty thousand dollars worth of first edition classics to this library.

重磅消息!琼斯先生 将向该图书馆捐赠价值五万美元的第一版经典著作。

What books, do you know? We're going to find out very soon, because his office called to say that he'll be here to deliver them himself.

什么书,你知道吗?我们很快就会知道, 因为他的办公室打来电话说他会亲自来送。

Hi. Oh no. - I'm Ellis. - Oh, good.

你好。不好了。- 我是埃利斯。- 哦,很好。

Welcome, - Thanks. Mr. Jones.

欢迎, - 谢谢。琼斯先生。

On behalf of the San Francisco Heritage Society I'd like to express our sincere gratitude for your most generous gift.

我谨代表旧金山遗产协会对您最慷慨的礼物表示诚挚的感谢。

I left them in Shipping and Receiving, but I'm sure they'll be right up.

我把它们留在了发货和收货环节,但我相信它们会马上就来。

If you don't mind, we'd like a photograph of you donating the books.

如果你不介意,我们想要一张你捐赠书籍的照片。

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure.

是的,是的,当然,当然。

Can you give me one second, though?

不过,你能给我一秒钟吗?

Hey, it's me, the know-it-all.

嘿,是我,无所不知。

What are you doing here? I got something for you, too.

你在这里做什么?我也有东西给你。

Some flowers.

一些花。

Daisy Miller by Henry James.

亨利·詹姆斯的黛西·米勒。

Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury.

Ray Bradbury 的蒲公英酒。

White Oleander, Janet Fitch.

白夹竹桃,珍妮特·菲奇。

Very clever.

非常聪明。

How did you know I work here?

你怎么知道我在这里工作?

I just joined the Board, I saw you coming out of our meeting.

我刚加入董事会,我看到你从我们的会议中出来。

You could have mentioned that in the elevator.

你可以在电梯里提到这一点。

If we'd met in a taller building, I'd of had time to cover that.

如果我们在更高的建筑里见面,我就有时间来报道。

I don't know about you, but... I'm ready for some donating.

我不了解你,但是……我已经准备好接受捐赠了。

Great, I'll be here.

太好了,我会在这里。

No way, I'd like for you to accept books on behalf of the Library.

没办法,我想让你代表图书馆接受书籍。

Oh, no, I can't do that. Yes, you can.

哦,不,我不能那样做。是的你可以。

No, I... I don't want my photo taken.

不,我……我不想拍我的照片。

Don't worry, you look stunning.

别担心,你看起来很漂亮。

It's not about vanity, I just don't like people taking my photograph.

这不是虚荣心,我只是不喜欢别人给我拍照。

Suit yourself, if you won't accept them, I won't donate 'em.

适合你自己,如果你不接受它们,我不会捐赠它们。

You wouldn't do that. I will, I'll even have a book burning.

你不会那样做。我会的,我什至会烧一本书。

I just... I don't like having my photos taken, Ellis.

我只是……我不喜欢拍照,埃利斯。

Okay, fine, fine. Here's an alternative.

好的,好的,好的。这是一个替代方案。

Let me take you out tomorrow.

让我明天带你出去。

Okay... that's impossible.

好吧……这不可能。

All right, well, I'll just pack up the books then, that's fine.

好吧,那我就收拾书包好了。

Where?

在哪里?

Some place you've never been.

一些你从未去过的地方。

Well, if it's in this city, that's unlikely.

好吧,如果是在这个城市,那不太可能。

Try me.

试试我。

You can leave your boots at the front when you're done, I'll be right outside. We will, thank you, Tom.

完成后你可以把靴子放在前面, 我会在外面。我们会的,谢谢你,汤姆。

All right.

好的。

All right... I give up.

好吧……我放弃了。

In the first year of the Gold Rush, about 60,000 people came to San Francisco by ship.

在淘金热的第一年,大约有 60,000 人乘船来到旧金山。

And a lot of them hightailed straight into the hills leaving their boats behind.

他们中的许多人直接进入山丘,留下他们的船。

Hundreds of boats were left onshore.

数百艘船被留在岸上。

Downtown San Francisco was built right on top of them.

旧金山市中心就建在它们之上。

I didn't know that.

我不知道。

Now... City Services found this when they were digging when they were digging for a utility line.

现在... City Services 在挖掘公用事业线路时发现了这一点。

My God. Isn't it something?

天哪。不是东西吗?

Is... is that...? Yeah, that's a boat.

是……是……?是的,那是一条船。

Oh! Wow! This is incredible.

哦!哇!这难以置信。

So, we had the digging stopped immediately, of course, because we want this made available to the public.

因此,当然, 我们立即停止了挖掘,因为我们希望将其公之于众。

We

“我们”

San Francisco Historical Preservation Society.

旧金山历史保护协会。

Oh, let me guess, you're on the board.

哦,让我猜猜,你是董事会成员。

Yeah, well, they'll... they'll let anyone on the Board these days.

是的,好吧,他们会……他们现在会让任何人加入董事会。

So, how did you come by your fortune, anyway... inheritance?

那么,你的运气到底是怎么来的……传承?

Luck. I was a math major in college, and in my spare time I developed an algorithm for analyzing climate data, but my roommate figured out that it could also be used to make economic forecasts.

运气。我在大学主修数学, 在业余时间我开发了一种分析气候数据的算法, 但我的室友发现它也可以用来进行经济预测。

So he started a company in our dorm room, sold it 3 years later and then with his half he retired to Fiji.

So he started a company in our dorm room, sold it 3 years later and then with his half he retired to Fiji.

And with my half, I'm... ya know, I'm doing this.

And with my half, I'm... ya know, I'm doing this.

Your... your job is giving away money.

Your... your job is giving away money.

Yeah, that's right, but... but if you want to make a real difference in this world, it's a... it's a lot harder than it seems.

Yeah, that's right, but... but if you want to make a real difference in this world, it's a... it's a lot harder than it seems.

What about you, Jenny?

What about you, Jenny?

I own a dog.

I own a dog.

Well.

Well.

I should be getting back.

I should be getting back.

I thought we were having lunch.

I thought we were having lunch.

It's too late, Ellis, I only have an hour.

It's too late, Ellis, I only have an hour.

Let me at least walk you back.

Let me at least walk you back.

Thank you for all of this, but.. But you should know I'm moving.

Thank you for all of this, but.. But you should know I'm moving.

I have an idea. I'll tell you a joke, and if you laugh, you have to go out with me one more again before you move away.

I have an idea. I'll tell you a joke, and if you laugh, you have to go out with me one more again before you move away.

And if you don't laugh, I'll know we're incompatible and I'll gladly give up.

And if you don't laugh, I'll know we're incompatible and I'll gladly give up.

That must be one helluva joke. It's the funniest in human history.

那一定是一个天大的笑话。这是人类历史上最有趣的事情。

But it's subtle, sophisticated, so you probably won't even get it.

但它是微妙的、复杂的,所以你甚至可能不会明白。

Yeah, probably not.

是的,可能不是。

Do you like baseball?

你喜欢棒球吗?

Yeah, I love it. Good. So...

是的,我喜欢它。好的。所以...

One day at Fenway Park, Ted Williams... Do you know who he was?

有一天在芬威球场,泰德威廉姆斯......你知道他是谁吗?

Oh, c'mon, the Thumper, current batting average .344, right?

哦,来吧,Thumper,目前的击球率是 0.344,对吧?

What? Yeah, that Ted Williams.

什么?是的,那个泰德威廉姆斯。

Anyway, so, he's hangin' around Fenway and this horse walks up and says, "I want to play for the Sox."

无论如何,所以,他在芬威附近闲逛, 这匹马走上前来说,“我想为袜队效力。”

An actual horse? An actual horse.

真正的马?一匹真正的马。

Ted's like, "Okay, what can you do?"

泰德就像,“好吧,你能做什么?”

And the horse says, "I can hit just like you, only a whole lot better ".

马说,“我可以像你一样打,只是要好得多”。

So, he picks up the bat with his teeth and Ted's like, "Okay", and he throws him a few, and sure enough... goong, goong, goong!

所以,他用牙齿拿起球棒,泰德说,“好吧”, 然后他扔给他几只,果然…… 咕,咕,咕!

Into the bleachers.

进入看台。

So, Ted's like, "Whoa! What else can you do?"

所以,泰德就像,“哇!你还能做什么?”

And the horse says, "Well, I can play shortstop."

马说:“好吧,我可以玩游击手。”

So, Ted hits him a few ground balls and sure enough.

所以,泰德给他打了几个地球,果然如此。

He's a "vacuum cleaner"?

他是“吸尘器”?

Yeah, so Ted's like, "Whoa! Can you pitch?"

是的,所以泰德就像,“哇!你能投球吗?”

And the horse just looks at him and says, "Pitch? Who ever heard of a horse pitching?"

马只是看着他说: “投球?谁听说过马投球?”

Yeah! Yes!

是的!是的!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Lady has been conquered.

女士们,先生们,女士已经被征服了。

That's the worst joke I've ever heard in my entire life.

这是我这辈子听过的最糟糕的笑话。

Thank you. It wasn't a compliment.

谢谢你。这不是恭维。

Dinner, Tuesday, my place, 303-18th Street.

晚餐,星期二,我家,303-18 街。

Eight o'clock.

八点钟。

Fine.

美好的。

Good morning, Miss Larson, good to see you again.

早上好,拉森小姐,很高兴再次见到你。

- Good morning. So, what can we do for you today?

- 早上好。那么,今天我们能为您做些什么呢?

I'd like to add another signee to my account.

我想在我的帐户中添加另一个签名者。

May I ask the reason? I'll be traveling for a while.

我可以问一下原因吗?我会去旅行一段时间。

Traveling, huh?

旅行吧?

Okay, I'll get the paperwork, I'll be right back.

好的,我去拿文件,我马上回来。

All of these companies rate very highly with us.

所有这些公司都对我们评价很高。

What's this, the Haloid Photographic Company?

这是什么,Haloid 摄影公司?

They've been around 50 years, they make photo paper and equipment.

他们已经有大约 50 年的历史了,他们制造相纸和设备。

They're developing something called "electro photography".

他们正在开发一种叫做“电子摄影”的东西。

Could revolutionize the business, but you won't see any immediate returns.

可以彻底改变业务,但您不会立即看到任何回报。

Could be a few years away. That's all right.

可能还要几年。没关系。

I'd hate to see you tie up your money.

我不想看到你把钱绑起来。

I'm patient.

我有耐心。

What do you know, they changed their name.

你知道吗,他们改了名字。

They're now called...

他们现在被称为...

What the heck, it starts with an "X", it's...

什么鬼,它以“X”开头,它是...

It's Greek, it's pronounced "XEROX".

它是希腊语,发音为“XEROX”。

Xerox.

复印。

So, we can start with the signature card.

所以,我们可以从签名卡开始。

What is the name of the co-signer? Susan Fleisher.

共同签署人的姓名是什么?苏珊·弗莱舍。

Susan, what, F-I-e... I-s-h-e-r.

苏珊,什么,FIe... Isher。

Now, I made you some salmon.

现在,我给你做了一些鲑鱼。

This no eating nonsense just won't do if you are a proper farm dog.

如果你是一只合格的农场犬,这种不吃废话是行不通的。

I want you to eat every last bite, do you understand me?

我要你吃到最后一口,明白吗?

Oh, there we go.

哦,我们走了。

Hello? Ellis?

你好?埃利斯?

Am I interrupting? Hey!

我打扰了吗?嘿!

I was afraid you got cold feet. No, no, just trouble getting a cab.

我怕你手脚冰凉。不,不,只是打车很麻烦。

Hey. Hi.

嘿。你好。

Can I take your coat?

我可以拿你的外套吗?

Okay.

好的。

Uh, your... your place it's, uh...

呃,你的……你的地方,呃……

Unfinished? Yes!

未完成?是的!

Uh, I noticed that part, it's sort of an artistic choice?

呃,我注意到那部分,这是一种艺术选择?

No, I have to paint and plaster and do all the wiring stuff, but I'm doing it all myself, so, it's gonna take a little while.

不,我必须油漆和抹灰并做所有的布线工作, 但我都是自己做的,所以,这需要一点时间。

I think your food is burning. Ah!

我想你的食物正在燃烧。啊!

So, make yourself comfortable.

所以,让自己舒服点。

Sit down, relax.

坐下,放松。

Okay.

好的。

What is it... that you're cooking?

什么……你在做饭?

Well, it's a delicacy, which to be honest, is not for everyone.

嗯,这是一种美味,老实说,并不适合所有人。

I hope you like it.

我希望你喜欢它。

Are you ready? Would you like a drum roll?

你准备好了吗?你要鼓卷吗?

Voila!

瞧!

It was between this and stuffed quail.

就在这个和酿鹌鹑之间。

Please do not tell me you're disappointed.

请不要告诉我你很失望。

I... I'm truly overjoyed! Yes!

我……我真是喜出望外!是的!

Dig in. Okay.

钻进去。好吧。

Well?

好?

Well, it's perfect, just the music is painful.

嗯,这很完美,只是音乐很痛苦。

You don't like jazz? No, I love jazz, this is something else.

你不喜欢爵士乐?不,我喜欢爵士乐,这是另一回事。

My mom grew up in Maine, she's is a real New Englander.

我妈妈在缅因州长大,她是一个真正的新英格兰人。

Sweet, but tough as nails.

甜,但像指甲一样坚硬。

My dad, on the other hand... has his head in the stars... literally.

另一方面,我爸爸……他的头在星空中……字面意思。

He's an astronomer, just retired from Stanford.

他是一名天文学家,刚刚从斯坦福大学退休。

His claim to fame was that he discovered an unusual comet.

他声名鹊起是因为他发现了一颗不寻常的彗星。

Unusual, in what way?

不寻常,以什么方式?

Well, it has a mathematically proven perigee.

嗯,它有一个经过数学证明的近地点。

So, based on his calculation, it will pass by Earth in the winter of 1981.

因此,根据他的计算,它将在 1981 年冬天经过地球。

Did it? No.

做到了?不。

No, it did not, but, that didn't stop him from looking for it every year.

不,它没有,但是,这并没有阻止他每年都在寻找它。

It was a kind of ritual we had when I was growing up.

这是我成长过程中的一种仪式。

My dad is still looking.

我爸还在找。

Well, one more glass of wine and may see it.

好吧,再来一杯酒,可能会看到。

Oh, no, no, no thank you, please.

哦,不,不,不,谢谢,拜托。

Ah, c'mon, ya know, they have a saying in Italy, Anni, amori e bicchieri di vino, nun se contano mai.

啊,来吧,你知道,他们在意大利有句谚语, Anni, amori e bicchieri di vino,nun se contano mai。

Years, lovers, wine cups,

“岁月,情人,酒杯,”

years, lovers and glasses or wine,

“岁月,情人,酒杯或酒,”

these are things that should never be counted.

“这些是永远不应该被计算在内的事情。”

You have no idea.

你不知道。

I like your view. Thank you.

我喜欢你的观点。谢谢你。

I like the way you read.

我喜欢你的阅读方式。

What?

什么?

The first time I saw you, coming out of a board meeting, you were reading.

我第一次看到你,从董事会会议出来,你正在阅读。

Your hair was pulled back and you were wearing a blue dress.

你的头发向后拉,你穿着一件蓝色的裙子。

It was a book in Braille. I slowed down to watch.

那是一本盲文书。我放慢脚步观看。

How long did you watch for?

你看了多久?

Long enough to realize you weren't blind.

足够长的时间来意识到你不是瞎子。

And I had to meet you.

我不得不见你。

And I didn't know when or how, but I... I knew I would.

我不知道何时或如何,但我……我知道我会的。

I think I, uh...

我想我,呃...

I think I remember that day, uh...

我想我记得那天,呃...

Yes, it was a... it was a book in Norwegian, and because of all the umlauts over the vowels, it made it nearly impossible to comprehend.

是的,这是一本……这是一本挪威语的书, 由于元音上的所有变音, 它几乎无法理解。

You're kidding. Yes.

你在开玩笑。是的。

Are you kidding? Yes, yes of course I am.

你在开玩笑吗?是的,是的,我当然是。

It was Braille for beginners, or nursery rhymes or something.

这是初学者的盲文,或童谣之类的。

You could tell me anything you want and I'll believe it.

你可以告诉我任何你想要的,我会相信的。

I know almost nothing about you.

我对你几乎一无所知。

It's better this way.

这样更好。

No... it's not.

不,这不对。

Tell me something I can hold on to forever and never let go.

告诉我一些我可以永远坚持并且永远不会放手的事情。

Let go.

松手。

Hi.

你好。

Good morning.

早上好。

Okay, move your arm, some of us work for a living.

好吧,动动你的手臂,我们中的一些人以工作为生。

Um, okay, I get it, you're holding me hostage.

嗯,好吧,我明白了,你把我当作人质。

Will you ever come back?

你会回来吗?

Are you sure there's no one there who speaks English, or even Spanish?

你确定那里没有人会说英语,甚至西班牙语?

No, no, no, we... we want it all.

不,不,不,我们……我们想要这一切。

Il curator compare...

我的策展人比较...

I have to go. Hold on, hold on.

我得走了。坚持,坚持。

One minute, please.

请一分钟。

Give me a second, okay, I'm trying to deal this in Portuguese.

等一下,好吧,我正在尝试用葡萄牙语处理这个问题。

I can't right now.

我现在不能。

What are you trying to say?

你想说什么?

The Rain Forest Trust Fund's to buy 5,000 acres.

雨林信托基金将购买 5,000 英亩土地。

Huh, well, you're not even close.

嗯,好吧,你甚至不接近。

Here. Thank you.

这里。谢谢你。

We're confirming the purchase of 5,000 acres, we good?

我们正在确认购买 5,000 英亩土地,我们好吗?

The check is in the mail.

支票在邮件里。

Thank you very much, Sir.

先生非常感谢您。

I'm late for work.

我上班迟到了。

Wait. That's it? Let go.

等待。而已?松手。

It's a $1.50, Ma'am.

这是 1.50 美元,女士。

Ma'am?

小姐?

I just changed my mind, just keep driving please.

我只是改变主意了,请继续开车。

You got it.

你说对了。

Reese.

里斯。

Reese?

里斯?

Baby, are you okay?

宝贝,你还好吗?

Are you okay, Baby?

你还好吗,宝贝?

His urean creatine levels are way too high, which means his kidneys are failing.

他的尿素肌酸水平太高了,这意味着他的肾脏正在衰竭。

The toxins are building up and his body can't handle it.

毒素堆积如山,他的身体无法承受。

Is he in pain? It's difficult to say.

他痛苦吗?很难说。

If you were me, what would you do?

如果你是我,你会怎么做?

I'd be thinking about... what a wonderful life he's had,

我会想……他的生活多么美好,

how lucky you are to have found each other.

你们找到彼此是多么幸运。

May I have a moment alone with him, please?

我可以和他单独待一会儿吗?

Of course.

当然。

Hey Jenny! This is Ellis. I tried you a couple of times.

嘿珍妮!这是埃利斯。我试了你几次。

Hope you got my messages. Call me back.

希望你能收到我的消息。给我回电话。

Jenny!

珍妮!

What are you doing here?

你在这里做什么?

Well, I tried to call, but... How did you get my address?

嗯,我试着打电话,但是……你是怎么得到我的地址的?

The library.

图书馆。

Come on, don't be upset, I didn't know what else to do.

来吧,别难过,我不知道还能做什么。

My dog, I had to...

我的狗,我不得不...

I had to put him down. Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear that.

我不得不放下他。哦,不,我很遗憾听到这个消息。

You should have waited for me to contact you.

你应该等我联系你。

Uh, Jenny, there's...

呃,珍妮,有...

There's a reason I don't give out my address.

我不提供地址是有原因的。

I'm... I'm sorry, honestly. This isn't going to work, I'm moving.

我……我很抱歉,老实说。这行不通,我要搬家了。

Are you serious?

你是认真的吗?

Hi... for you.

你好……给你。

Barbara Ireland before she moved to Florida, she got rid of all her books.

芭芭拉爱尔兰在搬到佛罗里达之前, 她扔掉了她所有的书。

I could no sooner get rid of this book than I could...

我不能尽快摆脱这本书,就像我不能......

Well, it looks like I'm not the only one getting nostalgic.

好吧,看来我不是唯一一个怀旧的人。

You've had such a wonderful life.

你过着如此美妙的生活。

I like to think so.

我喜欢这样想。

I just wish you... you know, that she could have been there for more of it.

我只是希望你......你知道,她本来可以在那里做更多的事情。

So do I.

我也是。

Remember that?

还记得吗?

Nineteen fifty-four I was junior in college.

十九点五十四分 我是大三学生。

That's the last photo I have of you.

那是我最后一张你的照片。

Well, when you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

好吧,当你看过一个的时候,你已经看过了。

This is true.

这是真实的。

What is it?

它是什么?

What's wrong?

怎么了?

I'm just tired of running,

我只是跑累了,

of lying to good people. Then stop.

对好人说谎。然后停下来。

Nobody's chasing you anymore.

没有人再追你了。

Anyone who was ever been suspicious is long dead.

任何怀疑过的人早就死了。

You don't have to be alone forever.

你不必永远孤单。

Don't you miss having someone to love?

你不怀念有一个爱的人吗?

It's been such a long time.

已经这么久了。

It's not the same when there's no future.

没有未来的时候就不一样了。

What are you talkin' about, you got nothin' but future!

你在说什么,你只有未来!

I mean a future together, growing old together.

我的意思是一起未来,一起变老。

Without that, love is, uh...

没有它,爱就是,呃……

it's just heartbreak. It's the same for everybody.

这只是心碎。这对每个人都是一样的。

How many times has my heart been broken?

我的心碎了多少次?

Too many.

太多。

If I had your looks and your energy, I'd fall in love tomorrow, I really would.

如果我有你的容貌和活力,我明天就会坠入爱河,我真的会。

I did meet someone. What?

我确实遇到了一个人。什么?

Oh, on New Year's Eve, he... he jumped on my elevator.

哦,在新年前夜,他……他跳上了我的电梯。

Why didn't you tell me?

你为什么不告诉我?

Because I knew you'd look at me like that.

因为我知道你会那样看我。

Don't get too excited, I, uh... I told him to leave me alone.

别太激动,我,呃……我让他别管我。

I was horrible... cruel.

我太可怕了……残忍。

Tell him you're sorry, tell him you made a mistake.

告诉他你很抱歉,告诉他你做错了。

I can't, I'm leaving.

我不能,我要走了。

You're moving to Oregon, not Timbuktu.

你要搬到俄勒冈州,而不是廷巴克图。

Come on, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for me.

来吧,如果你不为自己做,就为我做。

Please?

请?

Hello. Can I help you?

你好。我可以帮你吗?

Uh, I'm here to see Ellis Jones, he's not expecting me.

呃,我是来看埃利斯琼斯的,他没有在等我。

Well, let's see what we can do about that.

好吧,让我们看看我们能做些什么。

And you are?

而你呢?

Incredibly sorry.

非常抱歉。

Mr. Jones, you got a guest down here.

琼斯先生,你这里有位客人。

I bet you got a name. Jennifer Larson.

我打赌你有名字。詹妮弗·拉尔森。

Please, tell him I understand if he doesn't want to see me.

如果他不想见我,请告诉他我理解。

I'm here just to say I'm sorry, and that my... my life has been unbelievable, since longer than he can imagine, and I just... I was emotional the other day, and...

我在这里只是想说声对不起, 我的……我的生活令人难以置信, 因为比他想象的要长, 而且我只是……前几天我很情绪化,而且……

Now that I realize how incredibly kind to me he's been, and I... I... I've just been too stupid to accept it, and...

现在我意识到他对我是多么的好, 而我……我……我太愚蠢了无法接受,而且……

I know better now, and... and that's why I want to tell him how sincerely sorry I am.

我现在更清楚了,而且…… 这就是为什么我想告诉他我是多么真诚地抱歉。

Okay.

好的。

And ask that... if he could come downstairs maybe, and... let me make it up to him by taking him out tonight?

然后问……他是否可以下楼,然后…… 让我今晚带他出去补偿他?

Please.

请。

Uh, Jennifer Larson, she says she understands if you don't...

呃,詹妮弗·拉尔森,她说她明白如果你不...

Oh, you heard that? Okay, good.

哦,你听到了吗?好的。

He wants to know where you're taking him?

他想知道你要带他去哪里?

Some place he's never been before.

一个他从未去过的地方。

Hello. Hey, Jenny.

你好。嘿,珍妮。

C'mon.

来吧

All right, you don't actually think this is my first chop shop do you?

好吧,你真的不认为这是我的第一家印章店吗?

Oh, be quiet, there's more here that meets the eye.

哦,安静点,这里还有更多令人眼前一亮的东西。

This used to be one of the most popular picture houses in the City.

这曾经是该市最受欢迎的图片屋之一。

Movie theater? Yes.

电影院?是的。

In the 1930s, a woman named Mary Elizabeth Woods, read about a chemical magnate who had created the drive-in theater in Camden, New Jersey.

在 1930 年代,一位名叫玛丽·伊丽莎白·伍兹 (Mary Elizabeth Woods) 的女性 读到了一位化学巨头在新泽西州卡姆登创建了汽车影院。

And, so naturally she made one of her own here in San Francisco.

而且,很自然地,她在旧金山做了一件自己的作品。

Everyone thought she was crazy as a loon, which she was.

每个人都认为她像个疯子一样疯了,她确实是。

She would sleep with anyone who wasn't her husband, and she used to put on these airs like she was better than anyone else. In fact... anyway.

她会和任何不是她丈夫的人上床, 而且她过去常常装出这些架子,好像她比任何人都好。事实上…… 无论如何。

Because of local ordinances she couldn't have an open-air theater, so she brought all the car in here.

因为当地的法令,她不能有露天剧场, 所以她把所有的车都带来了。

That's the screen, right there!

那就是屏幕,就在那里!

It was spectacular... I imagine.

太壮观了……我想。

Are you ready for the best part? Sure.

你准备好迎接最好的部分了吗?当然。

Okay, look up.

好吧,抬头看。

She had photo luminescent filaments installed.

她安装了照片发光灯丝。

They took the time to create the constellations.

他们花时间创造了星座。

Isn't it beautiful?

是不是很美?

Yeah.

是的。

What are you doing?

你在做什么?

C'mon.

来吧

Cheers.

干杯。

The great paradox of all this is that... the better our instruments get, that farther we can see.

所有这一切的最大悖论是…… 我们的仪器越好,我们就能看得越远。

But not into the future, into the past.

但不是进入未来,进入过去。

The events who's light hasn't even reached us yet.

光的事件甚至还没有到达我们。

I don't think I'll ever understand why so few people care about history?

我想我永远不会明白为什么这么少人关心历史?

The future has its charm, too.

未来也有它的魅力。

We could talk about our ours.

我们可以谈谈我们的。

Ellis... Not the distant future.

埃利斯……不是遥远的未来。

Talk about this weekend. What did you have in mind?

谈谈这个周末。你有什么想法?

My parents are having a party to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary.

我的父母正在举办一个庆祝他们结婚 40 周年的派对。

It's just a couple of hours from here.

离这里只有几个小时。

Come with me.

跟我来。

Okay.

好的。

Can I drive?

我可以开车?

Oh, my God, you know you rarely see a Saab in the Daytona 500.

哦,我的上帝,你知道你很少在代托纳 500 中看到萨博。

There's a reason for that.

这是有原因的。

Then... ya know, you might wanna consider an occasional tap on that square pedal by your foot.

然后......你知道,你可能想考虑偶尔用脚踩一下那个方形踏板。

I don't know what you're talking about.

我不知道你在说什么。

Oh, my God! Oh, sorry! What's wrong with you?

我的天啊!哦对不起!你这人怎么回事?

Do me a favor, stop and pick her up.

帮我个忙,停下来接她。

Ooh, I'd rather not get stabbed. That's my sister.

哦,我宁愿不被刺伤。那是我妹妹。

Sorry.

对不起。

What's up pussycat? Need a ride?

小猫怎么了?需要搭便车?

What's it look like?

它是什么样子的?

How are you? Good, hi!

你好吗?好,嗨!

Get out! Still driving the Saab, huh?

出去!还在驾驶萨博,嗯?

Yeah, it's good to see you, too. Hey!

是的,也很高兴见到你。嘿!

Kikki, this is Jenny. Jenny, this is my sister.

琪琪,这是珍妮。珍妮,这是我姐姐。

Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。很高兴见到你。

You should have told me you were taking the bus.

你应该告诉我你在坐公共汽车。

We'd of picked you up at the station.

我们会在车站接你的。

I stopped using telephones 2 months ago.

2 个月前我停止使用电话。

Any particular reason?

有什么特别的原因吗?

To protest the involvement of telecomm firms in the development of hi-tech weapon systems.

抗议电信公司参与高科技武器系统的开发。

Kikki graduated from Berkeley.

Kikki毕业于伯克利。

So this is the new one, huh?

所以这是新的吧?

Have you done him yet?

你做他了吗?

Yes, 10 minutes ago, right where you're sitting.

是的,10 分钟前,就在你坐的地方。

So what's the story with this girl, she... she works there?

那么这个女孩的故事是什么,她……她在那里工作?

I told everything Ellis told me.

我告诉了埃利斯告诉我的一切。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Beautiful girl,

美丽的女孩,

works in a public library.

在公共图书馆工作。

Maybe she likes books... and silence.

也许她喜欢书……和沉默。

Or maybe she Google'd him, and found out about his generous contributions and then... worked her way in there so she could get her hooks into him.

或者也许她用谷歌搜索了他, 发现了他的慷慨贡献,然后…… 努力进入那里,这样她就可以吸引他。

Yeah, I'll bet that's it.

是的,我敢打赌就是这样。

Shouldn't they be here by now? You clear the table.

他们现在不应该在这里吗?你清理桌子。

They're here!

他们在这儿!

Yeah, yeah.

是啊。

How do I look?

我看起来怎么样?

Very pretty.

很漂亮。

Oh! There you are!

哦!你在这!

Hey, Mom.

嗨,妈妈。

Aaw, Honey! You look great. Look who we picked up on the way.

啊,亲爱的!你看起来很棒。看看我们在路上接了谁。

Hi, Baby.

嗨宝贝。

So, this is Jenny. Hello.

所以,这是珍妮。你好。

So nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。很高兴见到你。

You must be exhausted after your trip.

旅行结束后你一定很累。

Oh, no, it was nothing. We made it in like 18 minutes.

哦,不,没什么。我们在 18 分钟内就完成了。

No I'm not amused. He knows I hate it when he speeds.

不,我不开心。他知道我讨厌他超速。

It wasn't me, it was Jenny, I swear, she thinks she has nine lives.

不是我,是珍妮,我发誓,她认为她有九条命。

Let me take your coat.

让我拿走你的外套。

Oh, okay. Where ya been?

哦好的。你去哪儿了?

What, you forget where we live? No.

什么,你忘了我们住在哪里?不。

Uh, this is my dad, William.

呃,这是我爸爸,威廉。

Dad, this is... Adaline.

爸爸,这是……阿达琳。

Jenny, actually.

珍妮,实际上。

Dad, you okay?

爸爸,你好吗?

I'm sorry, it's just... you look exactly like this old friend of mine that I...

对不起,只是…… 你和我这个老朋友长得一模一样,我……

Adaline Bowman.

阿达琳鲍曼。

That's my mother.

那是我的妈妈。

You joking? Really?

你在开玩笑?真的吗?

Yeah. Oh, my gosh!

是的。天啊!

Did you know her? Yeah! Yeah!

你认识她吗?是的!是的!

We were very close, I... I knew her in London.

我们很亲近,我……我在伦敦认识她。

Yeah, yes she lived there in the 60s.

是的,是的,她在 60 年代住在那里。

Right before she, ah... moved to Paris and met my father.

就在她之前,啊...... 搬到巴黎并遇到了我的父亲。

Incredible, what are the odds?

难以置信,几率有多大?

Wow, wow.

哇,哇。

The resemblance is absolutely amazing. You must hear it all the time.

这种相似性绝对是惊人的。你必须一直听到它。

For as long as I can remember.

只要我记得。

Wow! We were very close.

哇!我们非常接近。

You've just said that already. I don't believe you never mentioned her.

你刚才已经说过了。我不相信你从来没有提到过她。

Oh, yeah, I must've...

哦,是的,我必须...

No, no... no, I remember your close, close friends.

不,不……不,我记得你的亲密朋友。

How she doin'?

她怎么样?

She passed away... 6 years ago.

她去世了…… 6 年前。

No, really?

不完全是?

Oh, wow, I'm so sorry.

哦,哇,我很抱歉。

An extraordinary woman.

一个非凡的女人。

Yeah, well, it runs in the family.

是的,嗯,它在家庭中运行。

Come on, want something to eat? Yeah.

来,想吃点东西吗?是的。

Yeah, I made cheesecake.

是的,我做了芝士蛋糕。

We're kinda tired actually.

我们其实有点累。

I think we'll head up, if that's okay with you?

我想我们会抬起头来,如果你同意的话?

Me too. Really?

我也是。真的吗?

All right, I have you in the back bedrooms.

好的,我让你在后卧室。

Ha! You're in the back.

哈!你在后面。

Hey. Hey.

嘿。嘿。

It's so nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

Dad... Oh, hey.. hey, Baby.

爸爸...哦,嘿...嘿,宝贝。

Miss.

错过。

Miss.

错过。

You know, you keep doing that, you gonna flood your engine.

你知道,你继续这样做,你会淹没你的引擎。

Thank you, thank you for the useful tip.

谢谢,谢谢你的有用提示。

Well, you gonna get one hell of a tan at least.

好吧,你至少会晒黑。

I'm sorry, I've done everything I could to get this thing started.

对不起,我已经尽我所能让这件事开始了。

It won't work.

它不会工作。

All right, all it needs is a push-start.

好吧,它所需要的只是一个推动。

Just loose the brake, I'll give you a push, Pop your clutch and you'll take off.

松开刹车,我给你一推, 拉开离合器,你就可以起飞了。

Okay.

好的。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Ready? Ready, you ready?

准备好?准备好了吗?

Okay. Okay.

好的。好的。

Okay! Now pop your clutch.

好的!现在弹出你的离合器。

Thank you!

谢谢!

You're welcome.

别客气。

They would spend the next five weeks together.

在接下来的五个星期里,他们将一起度过。

And Adaline did something that she promised herself she would never do.

而阿达琳做了一件她向自己承诺永远不会做的事。

You know, you... you still haven't told me your name.

你知道,你……你还没有告诉我你的名字。

Adaline Bowman.

阿达琳鲍曼。

But my friends tell me Della. That's beautiful.

但是我的朋友告诉我德拉。那好美丽。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Three weeks later, his semester completed, William flew home to the United States.

三周后,他的学期结束了,威廉飞回了美国的家。

Adaline, came with him.

阿达琳,和他一起来了。

Hey.

嘿。

How'd you sleep?

你睡得怎么样?

Fine. Good.

美好的。好的。

Sorry about last night, I didn't mean to embarrass you, it's just...

昨晚对不起,我不是故意让你难堪,只是……

I must be losin' it.

我一定是失去了它。

It's okay.

没关系。

Hey! When did you come up?

嘿!你什么时候上来的?

Not too late, I read for a while. Hmm...

不晚,我读了一会儿。唔...

Hi, Baby. Mwah!

嗨宝贝。哇!

Where's Jenny? She'll be down in a sec.

珍妮在哪里?她一会儿就下来。

She was up all night, tossing and turning.

她彻夜未眠,辗转反侧。

You know, you've never told us how you guys met.

你知道,你从来没有告诉过我们你们是怎么认识的。

We met in an elevator on New Year's Eve.

我们在除夕夜的电梯里认识的。

You want some coffee? No, thank you.

你想喝咖啡吗?不,谢谢。

But, I'd seen her once before that.

但是,在那之前我见过她一次。

Hey.

嘿。

It was at the library, she was reading a book on Braille and I just I knew she was an original.

那是在图书馆,她正在读一本关于盲文的书,我只 知道她是原著。

Here you go, Baby. So was her mom.

给你,宝贝。她妈妈也是。

How did you meet her mother?

你是怎么认识她妈妈的?

It was outside London. Her car broke down, I helped her fix it.

它在伦敦郊外。她的车坏了,我帮她修好了。

So, she was English? Oh, no, no she was just there studying French.

那么,她是英国人吗?哦,不,不,她只是在那里学习法语。

Spoke like what, four languages? I think so.

说话像什么,四种语言?我认同。

Wow. Yeah.

哇。是的。

Jenny's brilliant with languages, too. Really?

珍妮在语言方面也很出色。真的吗?

So, how old were you when you met her?

那么,你认识她的时候几岁?

Oh, I was about, uh...

哦,我是关于,呃...

Let's see, that was the second year of med school, so I was like...

让我们看看,那是医学院的第二年,所以我就像......

Twenty-six.

二十六。

I was thinkin' about quitting medicine... bored.

我正在考虑戒药……无聊。

But I was...

但我是...

I was afraid I was too old to start over.

我怕我太老了,不能重新开始。

I told...

我告诉...

I told Adaline about it and she laughed in my face.

我把这件事告诉了阿达琳,她当着我的面笑了。

She said, Go for it, don't be silly, life's too short.

”她说,“去吧,别傻了,人生苦短。

Wasn't for her I'd probably wouldn't've found astronomy, physics.

如果不是她,我可能不会找到天文学、物理学。

She was only couple of years older than I was but she was so wise.

她只比我大几岁,但她非常聪明。

She was so...

她是那么...

I don't know... sophisticated.

我不知道……复杂。

She, uh...

她,呃...

What? Honey? That's enough, William.

什么?蜂蜜?够了,威廉。

What? What's... what's cooking?

什么?什么……在煮什么?

What, you think this is funny?

什么,你觉得这很有趣吗?

What do you mean? I'm do... What did I do?

你是什​么意思?我是……我做了什么?

You were very close, you were very close, you said that to me twice now.

你很亲近,你很亲近,你现在对我说了两次。

And you should see your face when you talk about her.

当你谈论她时,你应该看到你的脸。

Are you going to wax nostalgic this whole god damn weekend?

你打算在整个该死的周末怀旧吗?

Look, it's just that... she looks so much like her mother that... that I'm remembering things that I didn't even know I remembered.

听着,只是…… 她和她妈妈太像了…… 以至于我想起了一些我什至不知道自己记得的事情。

Well, I'd hate feeling like second choice.

好吧,我讨厌感觉自己是第二选择。

What do you mean? Especially this weekend.

你是什​​么意思?尤其是这个周末。

Second choice? Yes.

第二选择?是的。

Forty years, Baby, come on...

四十年,宝贝,来吧...

Second choice? Uh-uh.

第二选择?嗯嗯。

Honey, you're blowing this all out of proportion.

亲爱的,你把这一切都夸大了。

Am I?

我是吗?

Are you jealous?

你吃醋了吗?

Yeah, as a matter of fact.

是的,事实上。

Look, look, it was fleeting, inconsequential.

看,看,它转瞬即逝, 无关紧要。

Sounded like you were more than that.

听起来你不止于此。

I love you.

我爱你。

I love you, too. Come on.

我也爱你。来吧。

I'm coming!

我来了!

It's not the most romantic weekend.

这还不是最浪漫的周末。

Thanks for being such a good sport.

谢谢你这么好的运动。

Of course! I promise I'll make it up to ya.

当然!我保证我会补偿你的。

Sorry about my dad, it's really embarrassing.

对不起我爸,真的很丢脸。

He's lovely.

他很可爱。

Yeah, your mom must've really been something.

是的,你妈妈一定很厉害。

Yeah, she was.

是的,她是。

Kikki!

奇奇!

So, guys, Dad is running a 47 game winning streak.

所以,伙计们,爸爸正在取得 47 连胜。

All the money I spent on your education, I was hoping for stronger competition.

我花在你教育上的所有钱,我都希望有更激烈的竞争。

Have you played this before? No never.

你以前玩过这个吗?没有永不。

Kikki, come on! Do I have to?

琪琪,加油!我一定要吗?

Yeah! Yes!

是的!是的!

The idea is to get enough of these little wedges.

我们的想法是获得足够的这些小楔子。

Pie. They're cheese.

馅饼。他们是奶酪。

They're wedges, you get enough of 'em to fill-up your circle then you win, okay?

它们是楔子,你得到足够的它们来填满你的圈子然后你赢了,好吗?

Most of the questions are about this stupid stuff.

大多数问题都是关于这个愚蠢的东西。

Hence the word "Trivial".

因此有了“琐碎”这个词。

Yeah, like here's an example for you, umm...

是的,就像这里有一个例子给你,嗯...

On June 22, 1938, this American boxer retained his heavyweight championship

“1938年6月22日,这位美国拳击手保住了他的重量级冠军”

when he beat Max Schmeling in the first round.

“当他在第一轮击败 Max Schmeling 时。”

Well, that is a tough one. I know, what do you think?

嗯,这是一个艰难的。我知道,你怎么看?

Sony Liston?

索尼利斯顿?

Joe Louis. Good guess though, really.

乔路易斯。很好的猜测,真的。

Women and boxing, it's cute.

女人和拳击,很可爱。

Excuse me, do you know what then?

对不起,你知道吗?

You know what, finally ladies we're on the team.

你知道吗,女士们,我们终于加入了团队。

Here, roll the die. Here we go. - All right.

在这里,掷骰子。开始了。- 好的。

Here we go.

开始了。

Women are pink.

女人是粉红色的。

Women are pink?

女人是粉红色的?

Who was the first United States President to be born in a hospital.

“谁是第一位在医院出生的美国总统。”

Jimmy Carter.

吉米卡特。

Jimmy Carter.

吉米卡特。

That's fast.

这很快。

Beginners luck. I don't think so, try again.

初学者的运气。我不这么认为,再试一次。

At what event did the 'Hula Hoop' make its debut?

“‘呼啦圈’在什么活动中首次亮相?”

In 1956, at the World's Fair in Schenectady, New York.

1956 年,在纽约斯克内克塔迪的世界博览会上。

1956 World's Fair, Schenectady, New York.

1956 年世界博览会,纽约斯克内克塔迪。

Oh, my God.

我的天啊。

Nice one! Wow.

好东西!哇。

Cheese. Pie.

起司。馅饼。

Wedge.

楔。

All right, come on, do this.

好吧,来吧,做这个。

Oh, a lotta pressure.

哦,很大的压力。

Smell somethin', like your winning streak going up in smoke?

闻到什么味道,就像你的连胜纪录化为泡影?

We've got this family joke, what would happen first, Dad loses in Trivial Pursuit, or Della finally appears?

我们有这个家庭笑话,首先会发生什么, 爸爸在琐碎的追求中输了,还是德拉终于出现了?

Della?

德拉?

Yeah, you remember the comet I told you about, the one that my dad discovered?

是的,你记得我告诉过你的那颗彗星,我爸爸发现的那颗彗星吗?

He named it Della C 1981, after my great Aunt Adele.

他以 我伟大的阿黛尔姨妈的名字将它命名为 Della C 1981 。

Okay, let's go. Yeah?

好吧,我们走。是的?

Dad, come on. Here we go.

爸爸,来吧。开始了。

Jenny.

珍妮。

For the win...

为了胜利...

Of what country was Albert Einstein offered the presidency in 1952?

“阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦在 1952 年被任命为哪个国家的总统?”

Israel.

以色列。

Israel.

以色列。

It's okay, I still love you.

没关系,我还是爱你的。

How does it feel dad? Are you sad?

爸爸感觉如何?你伤心吗?

I'm all right.

我很好。

Let's look at page 2, okay? That's section 3, paragraph H.

让我们看看第 2 页,好吗?那是第 3 节,H 段。

I'm sorry. It's okay, I'm going for a walk.

抱歉。没关系,我去散步。

Okay.

好的。

Yes, let's look at 10... 10.

是的,让我们看看 10...10。

How many stars do you think there are in our galaxy?

你认为我们的银河系中有多少颗恒星?

I don't know, five hundred million.

我不知道,五亿。

Coupla hundred billion.

耦合千亿。

Plato believed that every soul has a companion star it that returns to after death... if you lived a moral life.

柏拉图相信每个灵魂都有一颗伴星,它会在死后回归…… 如果你过着道德生活。

You believe that?

你相信吗?

No, no, I'm a...

不,不,我是一个...

I'm a scientist, Plato was a philosopher... poet.

我是科学家,柏拉图是哲学家……诗人。

Why did you name your Comet after my mother?

你为什么用我妈妈的名字给你的彗星命名?

If my calculations were correct, that turned out to be wrong, it would've been the closest approach to Earth of any comet in 200 years.

如果我的计算是正确的,结果证明是错误的, 这将是 200 年来最接近地球的彗星。

In other words, like your mother, a near miss.

换句话说,就像你的母亲,有惊无险。

What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

I was gonna propose her.

我要向她求婚。

I had... I had an engagement ring in my pocket.

我有……我的口袋里有一枚订婚戒指。

She stood me up.

她让我站起来。

Near miss.

有惊无险。

Good night.

晚安。

William.

威廉。

She loved you, too.

她也爱你。

Wow.

哇。

We just met, right? I know that.

我们刚认识,对吧?我知道。

Yeah, I should probably shut up right now.

是的,我现在应该闭嘴了。

I'll just shut up.

我就闭嘴。

Come on, what?

来,什么?

What is it?

它是什么?

I... I... I... I just gotta tell you the truth, I...

我……我……我……我必须告诉你真相,我……

I can't imagine my life without you.

我无法想象没有你我的生活。

I know it's probably the last thing wanna hear right now, but,

我知道这可能是现在最不想听到的,但是,

I'm falling in love with you, Jenny.

我爱上你了,珍妮。

I can't help it.

我没办法

I don't know what to say.

我不知道该说些什么。

I deal with all of this with respect.

我以尊重的态度对待这一切。

Please, do not say anything, all right? I just wanted you to know how I feel.

拜托,什么都别说,好吗?我只是想让你知道我的感受。

Oh, hello. Jenny.

哦你好。珍妮。

Do you know where everyone went?

你知道大家都去哪儿了吗?

Yeah, Kathy and Kikki went to the market and Ellis went for a... for a run.

是的,Kathy 和 Kikki 去了市场,而 Ellis 去了……跑步。

Well, okay. You have a bug in your hair.

哦,那好吧。你的头发有虫子。

It's all right, it's a... What it is?

没关系,这是一个……是什么?

It's a ladybug.

是瓢虫。

They say they're good luck.

他们说他们很幸运。

Did you get it?

你明白了吗?

Got it. Thank you.

知道了。谢谢你。

Please tell Ellis that I went for a walk.

请告诉埃利斯我去散步了。

Della, you okay? Oh, my God!

德拉,你还好吗?我的天啊!

This is gonna sting. Okay, okay.

这会刺痛。好吧好吧。

Don't worry, we'll fix you up.

别担心,我们会帮你解决的。

Oh! Oh!

哦!哦!

Excuse me... hi.

对不起……嗨。

Do you mind taking our photo? Sure.

你介意拍我们的照片吗?当然。

Okay, I don't, I don't.

好吧,我不,我不。

It's going to be great. I don't want it.

这会很棒。我不要。

Wadya mean you don't want it? No, we're wasting film.

Wadya 的意思是你不想要它?不,我们在浪费胶卷。

I'm just really shy.

我只是真的很害羞。

Three, two, one...

三二一...

I know.

我知道。

I know who you are, Adaline.

我知道你是谁,阿达琳。

What?

什么?

The scar... the same scar, I stitched it myself.

那个疤……还是那个疤,我自己缝的。

Please.

请。

The truth.

真相。

William.

威廉。

I thought I was losing my mind.

我以为我要失去理智了。

How? How is this possible?

如何?这怎么可能?

I don't... I don't know.

我不……我不知道。

I...I, I was normal.

我……我,我很正常。

And then one day... I just stopped.

然后有一天……我停了下来。

I wanted to tell you so badly, but I couldn't.

我很想告诉你,但我不能。

You know what they'd do to me, I...

你知道他们会对我做什么,我...

I would have been a... Curiosity.

我本来是一个......好奇心。

A specimen. Yes.

一个标本。是的。

That's why you left? That's why you... disappeared?

这就是你离开的原因?这就是为什么你……消失了?

You can't imagine how much it hurt.

你无法想象它有多痛。

I think, I... I think I can.

我想,我……我想我可以。

You've never told anyone? No.

你从来没有告诉过任何人?不。

If I had, it would have been Ellis.

如果我有,那就是埃利斯。

Don't, don't run away.

不要,不要跑。

Don't disappear again, please... for Ellis.

别再消失了,求求你……为了埃利斯。

Adaline... Please.

阿达琳...拜托了。

All these years, you've lived but you've never had a life.

这么多年,你活着,却从未有过生命。

Please, for yourself, for Ellis, stay, Adaline.

为了你自己,为了埃利斯,请留下来,阿达琳。

I don't know how.

我不知道怎么做

Don't run away, Adaline. Adaline!

不要逃跑,阿达琳。阿达琳!

Adaline!

阿达琳!

Adaline don't, don't. Adaline, please.

阿达琳不要,不要。艾达琳,请。

Please don't do this.

请不要这样做。

Adaline, don't. Think about Ellis, please!

阿达琳,不要。请想想埃利斯!

Adaline, please! Adaline!

阿达琳,请!阿达琳!

Ellis, I'm so sorry. I can't do this. I can't explain. Jenny.

埃利斯,我很抱歉。我不能这样做。我无法解释。珍妮。

Dad! Dad!

爸爸!爸爸!

Dad, where're your keys?

爸爸,你的钥匙呢?

She's gone.

她走了。

She's not coming back, Son.

她不会回来了,儿子。

What just happened? What, what... what is this?

刚才发生了什么?什么,什么……这是什么?

Dad, what the hell did you say to her? Nothing.

爸,你到底对她说了什么?没有什么。

She can't explain.

她无法解释。

Please tell me what she said.

请告诉我她说了什么。

She's not capable. Of what?

她没有能力。什么?

Of change.

的变化。

Do you love her?

你爱她吗?

Son?

儿子?

Listen to me. Do you love her?

听我说。你爱她吗?

Yes.

是的。

How do you know?

你怎么知道?

Dad, I don't... It's a simple question.

爸爸,我不……这是一个简单的问题。

How do you know?

你怎么知道?

Because nothing makes sense without her.

因为没有她,一切都没有意义。

Hello. Oh.

你好。哦。

Darling, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.

亲爱的,对不起,我不是故意吵醒你的。

Everything okay? No, no... I just wanted to tell you...

一切都好?不,不……我只是想告诉你……

What is it?

它是什么?

You're right, no more running.

你说得对,别再跑了。

Mom? I'll call you tomorrow, okay?

妈妈?我明天给你打电话,好吗?

I am so happy to hear that. I love you.

我很高兴听到这个。我爱你。

I love you too. Bye.

我也爱你。再见。

Bye, Mama.

再见,妈妈。

The moon is responsible for much of what takes place on the surface of the Earth.

月球对地球表面发生的大部分事情负有责任。

A stray meteor hit the Moon in 1178.

1178 年,一颗流星撞击月球。

The resulting concussion would cause extreme tides on every lunar phase in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

由此产生的震荡将 在阿根廷火地岛的每个月相引起极端潮汐。

A 23% rise in the mean tide on this night produced a storm 2000 miles off the Pacific coast, causing an increase in amount of molecular ionization in the atmosphere.

当晚平均潮汐上升 23%,在 太平洋沿岸 2000 英里外产生了一场风暴, 导致大气中分子电离量增加。

And for the first time in 78 years, snow fell in this part of Sonoma County.

78 年来, 索诺玛县这一地区首次降雪。

In the first stages of hypothermia, the body will try to generate heat through shivering.

在体温过低的第一阶段, 身体会试图通过颤抖来产生热量。

When this fails, it would decrease the flow of blood to the extremities.

当这失败时,它会减少流向四肢的血液。

Metabolism slows to a crawl.

新陈代谢减慢到爬行。

You're dying, but you don't know it.

你快死了,但你不知道。

In the final stages... the victim only breathes once or twice a minute.

在最后阶段…… 受害者每分钟只呼吸一两次。

A state of suspended animation.

一种假死状态。

Jenny!

珍妮!

At 10:07 p.m., Adaline Bowman's core temperature had dropped to 87 degrees.

晚上 10 点 07 分,Adaline Bowman 的核心温度已降至 87 度。

Her heart stopped beating.

她的心脏停止了跳动。

At last, at the age of one hundred and seven, Adaline Bowman was, by any definition, dead.

终于,在一百零七岁的时候 ,无论怎样定义,阿达琳·鲍曼都死了。

At precisely 10:09 p.m., paramedics placed two defibrillator paddles on Adaline Bowman's chest.

晚上 10 点 09 分,护理人员 在 Adaline Bowman 的胸部放置了两个除颤器桨。

They counted the prescribed 5 seconds before administering 750 volts of electricity.

他们在管理 750 伏特的电力之前计算了规定的 5 秒。

How is she?

她怎么样?

We've just run a series of tests and don't see any long term damage.

我们刚刚进行了一系列测试,没有看到任何长期损害。

It's quite remarkable, in fact.

事实上,这是非常了不起的。

Is she awake? Can I go see her?

她醒了吗?我可以去看她吗?

She's exhausted but you might be able to get in a few words.

她已经筋疲力尽了,但你也许可以说几句。

Okay, thank you.

好的谢谢。

Hi.

你好。

Jenny.

珍妮。

Hi. Hey!

你好。嘿!

I know why you ran away.

我知道你为什么逃跑。

You do?

你做?

It's because of what I said to you last night, isn't it?

是因为我昨晚对你说的,对吗?

I told you I loved you.

我告诉过你我爱你。

And you got scared, I shouldn't... Come here, I love you.

你害怕了,我不应该......过来,我爱你。

Come here, come here, I love you.

过来,过来,我爱你。

I love you, too.

我也爱你。

There's something else.

还有一点。

What? What is it?

什么?它是什么?

Well, first, my name isn't Jenny.

嗯,首先,我的名字不是珍妮。

My God, what happened?

我的天,怎么了?

Nothing, nothing, an accident, I'm fine. Okay?

没什么,没什么,意外,我很好。好的?

But... Hey...

但是……喂……

I'm better than fine. Okay?

我还好。好的?

This is Ellis. Hello.

这是埃利斯。你好。

Hello.

你好。

He's the man, I've been telling you about.

他就是那个人,我一直在告诉你。

Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

I'm Jenny's grandmother.

我是珍妮的祖母。

What? What is it?

什么?它是什么?

He knows.

他知道。

He knows.

他知道。

Hey, everybody, I don't wanna ruin the party, but I wanna say something.

嘿,大家,我不想毁了派对,但我想说点什么。

First of all, thanks for being here.

首先,感谢您来到这里。

Kathy and I are really grateful that you could all be here.

凯西和我真的很感激你们能在这里。

It means a lot to us that you would be here and to help us celebrate the first... first 40 years of our marriage.

你会在这里帮助 我们庆祝我们结婚的第一个……第一个 40 年,这对我们来说意义重大。

When I first met this lovely lady, back in the olden days, I had a... I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to do in my job, but I didn't really... know what I wanted to... be as a man when I grew up, if I ever grew up.

回到过去, 当我第一次见到这位可爱的女士时,我有一个......我非常清楚我想在我的工作中做什么, 但我并没有真正...... 知道我想要什么。 .. 长大后要像个男人,如果我长大了。

But the commitment that she made... to our marriage and to our family, to me... the... quality of her love... led me to understand that I could have no greater ambition... in life, than to be the best possible husband I could be for her.

但是她 对我们的婚姻、对我们的家庭、对我 所做的承诺……她的……爱的品质…… 让我明白我不可能有更大的野心…… 在生活中,而不是成为最好的丈夫,我可以成为她。

And I'm still working on it.

我还在努力。

So here's to Kathy, love of my life, mate of my soul, mother of my lovely children.

所以这是凯西,我生命中的挚爱, 我灵魂的伴侣,我可爱孩子的母亲。

To Kathy.

给凯西。

One year later.

一年之后。

We are back, live in Times Square.

我们回来了,住在时代广场。

And now, only a few minutes from the moment we've all been waiting for, ... drop ball... to 2016. There ya are, Honey, good girl. Yeah.

而现在,距离我们一直在等待的那一刻, ......落球......到 2016 年只有几分钟的时间。你来了,亲爱的,好女孩。是的。

Hey, you guys, you better hurry up, you're gonna be late for the event.

嘿,伙计们,你们最好快点,你们活动要迟到了。

Yeah, I've been ready for 10 minutes. Oh, so handsome.

是的,我已经准备好了 10 分钟。好帅哦

Thank you. I'm ready, too.

谢谢你。我也准备好了

Wow. I just need this zipped.

哇。我只需要这个压缩包。

Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?

你确定不想跟我们一起去吗?

I'm positive.

我很乐观。

I've got my date, right here. Come here, Baby.

我有约会对象,就在这里。过来,宝贝。

I love you. Love you.

我爱你。爱你。

I have to grab my clutch. Oh, and my camera.

我必须抓住我的离合器。哦,还有我的相机。

He's getting so big. Yeah.

他变得这么大了。是的。

Adaline, you okay?

阿达琳,你还好吗?

Yes.

是的。

Perfect.

完美的。

The instant Adaline's heart was struck by the defibrillator paddles, the telomere structures in her genes regained their pliability, Causing her to resume the natural course of aging.

Adaline 的心脏被除颤器击中的那一刻, 她基因中的端粒结构恢复了它们的柔韧性, 使她恢复了自然衰老过程。

William was right after all, the comet, Della C 1981, finally did return.

毕竟威廉是对的, 彗星,Della C 1981,终于回来了。

A half century late. But as bright and magnificent as he had predicted.

晚了半个世纪。却如他所预料的那样光彩夺目。

故事之间有联系的剧本3

我们结合民宿的特点,创作了一个适合在民宿游戏的亲子类剧本《爱的样子》:

人数:可以1个家庭,也可以几个家庭一起

游戏时间:游戏时间可以自行调整,通过几个故事模块组成

主持人:需要一个主持人。

优势:剧本中里面有模块可以宣传自己民宿优异的地方。故事也是适合孩子们的情节,也有适合孩子们的游戏。

发展:后期我们也打算创作民宿+成人类剧本,不同于市面上现有的剧本杀,这个剧本更适合民宿当地情况,从宣传到实际运行,都着手于民宿来。

我们的第一个定制类夏令营剧本已经和珠海方面签完合同,正在投入排练和调整当中。另一个适合大众夏令营的剧本《梦游仙境奇遇记》也底稿已经完成,现在美工等正在制作当中。这种类型的剧本适合假期6-12岁的孩子们所参加的夏令营中,利用优美的故事情节和好玩的机制,带动孩子们更积极的去参加活动。

对于这两种类型剧本有需要的请联系我们。

哲理故事剧本(有深刻道理的故事剧本)

人的一生有剧本吗(人生的故事有剧本吗)


内容更新时间(UpDate): 2023年03月04日 星期六

版权保护: 【本文标题和链接】故事之间有联系的剧本怎么写(故事之间有联系的剧本) http://www.youmengdaxiazuofa.net/longxia8/82162.html






















你的评论更有价值!!!
  • 全部评论(0
    还没有评论,快来抢沙发吧!
博客主人百科博主
女,免费分享各种生活、电商知识、百科常识。
  • 文章总数
  • 100W+访问次数
  • 建站天数
  • {/dede:arclist}